How much does a Veterinary Assistant make per Year? Average Veterinary Assistant Salary
In recent years the world’s economy has been in serious trouble, but thankfully this has left open certain opportunities for those with the will to take advantage of them. One such opportunity is the growing niche of veterinary assistant. So much does a veterinary assistant make per year? In the majority of cases, the average salary of veterinary assistance is $27,000 per year. Specifically speaking, and taking into account factors such as local cost-of-living adjustments, salaries can range from $21,000-$32,000 per year.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary