What is the Average Cost of a Biopsy? Average Biopsy Price
There are different kinds of biopsy, like the fine needle aspiration, vacuum assisted biopsy, and skin biopsy etc. The cost, of the different biopsies varies. On an average scale for a patient who is covered by health insurance, the patient would have to pay about 10 percent to 30 percent of the total biopsy cost out of his pocket. And a patient who is not covered by health insurance would have to pay from pocket an average of $100 to $10,000 based on the type of biopsy that he or she is having performed.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 00:21
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5846
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price