What is the Average Cost of Gel Nails? Average Gel Nails Price
The cost of gel nails depends on the reputation of the manicurist and the location of the salon. In larger cities, the price will be higher, as will it be for work done by talented and in-demand manicurists. Gel nails have a realistic look to them compared to acrylic nails. They are thin and non porous. The average price of having gel nails done is $40. Clients will have to return to the salon after two weeks for a touchup, which often costs about half the cost of getting the nails.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price