What is the Average Cost of Honey? Average Honey Price
`As sweet as honey’ is one common phrase you often come across which specifies the unique taste of honey. It is also considered a healthy natural medicine since long and a spoonful of honey at night significantly controls allergies. However, it is always good to use it fresh rather than consuming it as a mixture with other products. To collect honey from the beehive, extractors are usually engaged for a price. Honey gives great taste when mixed with butter and cinnamon. The average cost of honey is $5 per pound.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price