What is the Average Cost of a Garbage Disposal? Average Garbage Disposal Price
A garbage disposal is placed under a kitchen sink to grind away food waste so that it may disappear into the sewage system. This is a convenient and effortless way for homeowners to dispose of food scraps. The average cost of a food disposal depends on the brand and horsepower of the model. For a 1/3 horsepower motor, an average cost of $85 is charged. For a ½ HP model, the price inches up to $120 or so. A garbage disposal with ¾ HP will cost on average $225. Finally, a 1 HP model will cost around $275. Garbage disposals for commercial use are more expensive at an average of $1250.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price