What is the Average Cost of Culinary School? Average Culinary School Price
Culinary School can be very different prices depending on the school that you go to. A smaller lesser known culinary school is going to be considerably less expensive than a more accredited and well known school. Location of the school is also going to affect the price of culinary school, for example studying abroad at France's Le Cordon Bleu is going to cost you more than a cooking school in Orlando. The length of the culinary school program will also change the price. For a good school with a one year program your going to pay $30,000 or more but the education shouldn't take long to pay for itself.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price