What is the Average Cost of Farm Land per Acre? Average Farm Land Price
The cost of farm land in America varies a great deal from state to state. The most expensive farm land in America is in New Jersey where it has sold for an average of $8000 per acre. Conversely, the cheapest farm land in the country is located in Wyoming. In Wyoming an acre of land can be purchased for only a couple hundred dollars. On average, farm land in America can be purchased by the acre for $1000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price