What is the Average Cost of Flour per Cup/Pound? Average Flour Price
The price of flour depends on the type of flour in question. 8 to 15 cents per cup or 16 to 30 cents per pound is normal if you take in the location of the purchase as well as the season and type of flour purchased. Whole wheat flour tends to be pricier, despite lower manufacturing costs, as fewer people buy it. All purpose store brands tend to be the cheapest due to its popularity and inexpensive manufacturing process. Keep in mind that a cup of flour purchased in a large city is going to be far pricier than one purchased in the suburbs or a rural location.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price