What is the Average Cost of Ibogaine Treatment? Average Ibogaine Treatment Price
Ibogaine is an alkaloid used to treat acute opioid withdrawal. Detoxication is very necessary to treat opioid dependence. Compared to other drug withdrawal symptoms such as cocaine and nicotine, opioid withdrawal offers more readily available outcome measures. In most cases, craving begins soon after initiating the treatment. The average cost of ibogaine treatment is $7,500.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price