What is the Average Cost of Ibuprofen? Average Ibuprofen Price
Ibuprofen is used to relieve mild to moderate pain, fever and inflammation that usually show up as signs of arthritis, back injury, or other ailments. Ibuprofen belongs to a class of drugs known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). These drugs are used to gain relief from the pain. However, they are not used in cases of severe uncontrolled asthma. Mortin, oxycodone and PMR are some of the ibuprofen drugs commonly available in drug stores. Interestingly, the cost rating of ibuprofen drugs is based on the average wholesale price for a drug. For example, ibuprofen mortin 600 mg that comes in a pack of 90 pills costs $45.84, with each pill priced at $0.51.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price