What is the Average Cost of a Cleaning Lady? Average Cleaning Woman Price
The average cost for a cleaning lady to service your house varies. It depends on the square footage of your home and whether you live in a small town or a large city. The cost for house cleaning in a large city is generally quite a bit more. If one lives in a metropolitan area, then cost will be at the higher end of the price spectrum. Based upon statistics in 2010, the average hourly rate is between $30 - $40 an hour, though the initial cleaning session is usually much higher. House cleaning may not include cleaning blinds, refrigerators, windows, ect. The cost will be higher for these additional tasks.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/16/2010 - 02:24
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5880
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price