What is the Average Cost of a Cubic Yard of Sand? Average Sand Price per Cubic Yard
Sand has a variety of uses, but most often it is used for construction, landscaping, building and repairing. Cubic yards of sand are specifically used for patching up sinkholes and building dunes to levy a damn or keep high tide from flooding a plain. A cubic yard of sand will cost about $30 to $40 depending on the company from which you order the sand, the type of sand being ordered, and if the sand is wet or dry, which affects its weight and transportation expenses.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/16/2010 - 02:51
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price