What is the Average Cost of a Cucumber? Average Cucumber Price
The average cost of a cucumber is dependent on where one shops. If a person decides to go to a local grocery store chain like Safeway or QFC, they will inevitably find an average price of a cucumber to be around a dollar. If that same person were to go to a farmer's market or an Asian market, they would probably be able to fetch a price of only $0.33 or three for a dollar. Average cost for a product is very much dependent on how much a store has to pay for advertisement and office space. Usually prices for groceries reflect a 10% markup and so the difference in prices are accounted for by the cost of doing business.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price