What is the Average Cost of a Desktop Computer? Average Desktop Computer Price
The average cost of a desktop computer depends on what one will be using it for. If the computer is to be used for the home or a small business then it will run between $850 - $1,100. This type of computer is for those who require internet access, word processing & spreadsheet capabililties as well as various programs including photo imaging. A computer for gaming and extreme graphic capabilities will run about $1,400 - 3,500. Depending on the specifications such as processor speed, memory, hard drive, screen size and the video card, the price will vary.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/16/2010 - 02:31
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5830
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price