What is the Average Cost of a Fax Machine? Average Fax Machine Price
Fax machines are a useful addition to any busy office. Fax machines are available at a range of prices which reflect the quality and number of functions that the machine provides. A basic model from a reputable company can be purchased for $75 on average. Middle range machines can cost on average $400 and are often multi-function with copier and laser printer capabilities. Finally, high-end machines which offer high speeds, high capacity and high resolution come at a higher price - expect to pay $1000 - $2500 for such a fax machine.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price