What is the Average Cost of a Hymenectomy? Average Hymenectomy Price
Hymenectomy refers to the surgical procedure involving the hymen and repairing damage done to it. The procedure is simple and involves a crucial incision. Since there is no much blood supply to the hymen, very little bleeding is noticed during or soon after the surgery. Also, the process results in only little tissue damage as the hymen itself is very thin. The average cost of a hymenectomy is $25 to $30 and depends very much on the choice of surgeon and the location you live in.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price