What is the Average Cost of a Laptop Computer? Average Laptop Price
Generally, there are three categories that laptops fall into: minimum performance laptops (netbooks), average performance laptops and high performance work or gaming laptops. For the minimum performance category, the prices range from about $200.00 to about $600.00. The medium performance laptops range from about $600.00 to about $2,000.00. For the final category, there are lots of choice so the range is rather large, about $2,000.00 to almost $10,000.00. Specific prices will be influenced by such factors as processing power, hard drive size, screen resolution and quality, RAM, and video card power.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/16/2010 - 02:36
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5937
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price