What is the Average Cost of a Platinum Ring? Average Platinum Ring Price
The average cost of a platinum ring can vary depending on where you purchase the ring, the size, style, and embellishments. A simple cubic zirconium platinum ring can start at only $60.00 or so. A platinum ring with over a carat can run more than $10,000. If you are on a budget but still looking for a nice ring, consider purchasing the ring used through a buyer-seller interface such as an Ebay or Craig's List. Often you can get these rings at a considerable discount in like new condition.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price