What is the Average Price of a Cow? Average Cow Cost
Similar to everything else you can buy, the price of a cow differs depending on numerous factors like size, age, breed and health. For example, while a calf may cost somewhere in the range of $300- $400, a full grown cow goes for around $650. Again, this is for a more common breed. Some of the more prestigious breeds of cow go for around $1000- $1200 per animal and well performing dairy cows have been sold for several thousand.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price