What is the Average Cost of Bottled Water? Average Bottled Water Price
How much is the average cost of a bottle of water? There are many factors to consider, like where the water will be bought at, and the size of the bottle. If you are going to purchase a single serving bottle of water at the convenience store, you are going to pay around $1.50 for a 16-20 ounce bottle. Larger sizes are available, these average out at roughly $2.50 at the convenient store. If you stock up on bottled water at the grocery store, purchasing 20 ounce bottles in cases of 24, you can expect to pay between 15 cents and 50 cents per bottle, depending on the brand you prefer.
+by Margaret Walker on Mon, 10/11/2010 - 02:54
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price