What is the Average Cost of Living in Louisiana?
The average cost of living in Louisiana is about 17% lower than the average cost of living in other cities in the US: approximately $36,700 per year. The average Louisiana household income is about $40,100. The average cost of a new house is about $145,500. Since the average time required for travelling is about 25 minutes, the cost of travelling does not pinch the pockets of the city-dwellers. The average property tax of Louisiana was merely $674 in the year 2007, categorizing it among the American cities collecting least amount of property tax. On the whole, since the standard cost of living in Louisiana is low, it is easier for lower class income groups to comfortably survive in the city.
+by Margaret Walker on Sat, 10/09/2010 - 07:46
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price