What is the Average Cost of Rice per Pound? Average Rice Price
Rice is the staple food of people in many countries resulting in international prices often fluctuating, depending on the demand for different types of rice. In the United States, the average cost of rice is 10.71 cents per pound wholesale and about $1.29 retail. However, international prices continue to remain volatile, owing to severe restrictions the market face and the residual character of their exchange. There is no strong affinity between different types of rice and high quality and low quality rice markets often move in a similar direction, but the latter tend to fall more. Similarly, in the export of rice, the correlation between several origins is relatively high for those countries who do not regulate prices.
+by Margaret Walker on Tue, 10/12/2010 - 18:37
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5947
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price