What is the Average Cost of a Broken Leg? Average Leg Fracture Price
Broken legs are a serious business. Especially when you don't have health insurance and need to pay out of pocket. The cost to repair a simple leg fracture, including x-rays, casting the leg, and follow-up care varies, depending on the state you live in, and the treatment you get, but the average cost is somewhere between $5,000 to $7,500. A more complicated fracture that would require surgical care is considerably more expensive, starting at around $17,000 and possibly going up as high as $35,000. If the patient requires follow-up physical therapy, this also adds to the total cost.
+by Margaret Walker on Wed, 10/13/2010 - 00:47
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5929
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price