What is the Average Cost of a Business License? Average Business License Price
The cost of a business license varies depending on the type of business, like retail or wholesale, and the amount of gross receipts calculated for the licensing year. Similarly, based on the kind of business, there may be certain pre-requirements like certificate of insurance and trade qualifications for building contractors of food permits for the restaurants. The business license thus obtained will, however, become delinquent if not renewed within the stipulated period every year. The average cost of business license ranges from $75 to $100. The license amount rises in keeping with the increase in gross amount. Some businesses do not necessitate a business license, though they will have to still meet certain taxes such as sales tax.
+by Margaret Walker on Tue, 10/12/2010 - 18:30
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5830
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price