User login

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

What is a Truss Joist I-Beam or TJI in Carpentry Terms?

A specially crafted item in framing that is commonly used with roof framing as well as in floors. It takes this name due to its shape being similar to an I-Beam girder.

by Margaret Walker on Mon, 12/14/2009 - 08:35

Home Improvement & Carpentry Terms Reference

Learn the definition of many home improvement and carpentry terms

Recent Posts


Are you excited for Avatar 2?:

Random image

The location of Algeria on a map